ASHEVILLE, N.C. - Colleen Cicci of Reinhardt University and Jasmine Hickman of Tennessee Wesleyan University are the Appalachian Athletic Conference Women's Lacrosse Defensive and Offensive Players of the Week, the league announced Monday.
This is the fourth edition of the weekly honors for the 2017 season. The next set of awards will be announced on March 20.
AAC Defensive Player of the Week
Colleen Cicci - Reinhardt - Jr. - Charlotte, N.C.
- Helped Reinhardt to a 2-0 record last week.
- Posted a season-high 11 saves in a 11-9 win over Asbury.
- Posted 21 saves on the week.
- Had 3 ground ball on the week.
- This is her first weekly honor this season.
AAC Offensive Player of the Week
Jasmine Hickman - Tennessee Wesleyan - Sr. - Sevierville, Tenn.
- Tallied 15 goals and 4 assists in three games last week.
- Posted 6 goals and 2 assists in a 13-4 win over Missouri Valley.
- Delivered 7 goals in a 12-5 win over Point.
- Fired 27 total shots with 21 going on goal.
- Had 5 ground balls on the week
- This is her first weekly award this season.
|Women's Lacrosse Players of the Week|
|Date||Defensive (School)||Offensive (School)|
|Feb. 20||Diamond Brown (Columbia)||Samantha Tullar (Cumberlands)|
|Feb. 27||Becan Hennighan (Cumberlands)||Kelly Friere (Reinhardt)|
|March 6||Emily Cabrera (Cumberlands)||Samantha Tullar (Cumberlands)|
|March 13||Colleen Cicci (Reinhardt)||Jasmine Hickman (Tennessee Wesleyan)|